Brain Power Oil
Exodus II Oil
Juva Cleanse Oil
Peace & Calming Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Peace & Calming Oil
Promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace and emotional well-being, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottom of the feet, it can be a wonderful
prelude to a peaceful night's rest. It may calm overactive and hard-to-manage children.
Reduces depression, anxiety, stress, and insomnia. A gentle, fragrant blend of specially designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) is strongly grounding and centering. Very high sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of the brain. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
Tangerine (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
Orange (Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
Possible sun/skin sensitivity. Diffuse, directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water. Apply to wrists, edge of ears, or foot Vitaflex points. Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage. Put 4-8 drops on cotton ball and locate on vents. Combine with Lavender (for insomnia) and German chamomile (for calming).
1. Rubbing 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming oil on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime may help you get good quality sleep.
2. Diffusing Peace & Calming oil in the room may calm overactive or hard to manage children.
3. Mixing Peace & Calming oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
4. Putting Peace & Calming oil mixed with Bath Gel Base in warm water for a relaxing bath.
5. Diffusing or rubbing on location Peace & Calming oil while sleeping may help in stopping nocturnal teeth grinding.
6. Rubbing Peach & Calming on the stomach may be soothing when upset or under stress.
7. Rubbing Peace & Calming on the paws of animals may help them to remain calm when traveling.
It is not the intention of Living Balanced to provide specific medical advice, but rather to share research and experience. Living Balanced hopes that one may better understand their health and or their diagnosed disorders. Living Balanced encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.