Nathan Peachey N.D.M.
• The Electro Interstitial Scanner System Scans the body in 4 minutes.
• Modeling Organs, Glands and Body Segments.
• Statistical Risk on: Respiratory, Digestive, Immune Function, Renal and Urogenital, Neuro Muscular, Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Neurological, Metabolic General Functions of the body.
• Tissue Bio-chemicals Values and Norms: iI, iR, iC, ipH, icpH, tVO2, tO2, tCO2, ATP
• Microcirculation Values and Norms: Blood Pressure, Blood Viscosity, Interstitial Viscosity, iWater Content.
• Oxidative Stress Estimation Graph: Interstitial ONOOH, NO, H2O2, O2-, OH
• Neurotransmitters Statistical Graph: iAcetylcho, iCatechol, iDopamin, iSerotonin
• Biochemistry Statistical Graph: Triglycerides, iUrea, iUric Acid, iGlucose, iA.Q.
• Davenport Diagram: Acidosis and Alkalosis: Metabolic, Respiratory, Interstitial Fluid.
• Ionogramme: iPh, iK+, iCa++, iMg, iCl-, iNa+, iFe++• Hormonal Values: iTSH, iFSH, iDHEA, iCortisol, iAldost, iAdrenoM, iTest, iInsulin, iPTH, iThyroid, iADH, iACTH
• Body Composition Graph: Poids, MM, MG, Eau T, MMus, Eau int, Eau ext
• Suggested Diet: Prohibited foods, Recommended foods
I have known Dr. Peachey DNM for only 5 months now and have assisted him twice with a total of 150 scans.
I have been irreversibly impressed by the accuracy of the full body scan!
My family and I had the EIS done 8 weeks ago for the 1st time. When my family and I were retested 2 weeks ago we all had significant improvements. My husband's prostate enlargement has totally gone away. No sign of it! Amen! (not sure if he wanted me to share that?) He also was taking 4 medications for chronic sinusitis and he doesn’t take any of them any more. My eldest son has lung issues and we had been doing Raven Oil for 6 weeks, rubbing it on his chest and using steam therapy to inhale it, and his lungs showed up clear. My grandmother, who is 80 years old, has been on thyroid medications (+ 6 other meds) for 42 years. For the last 6 months we have made sure that she is not using any toxic products, we changed some of her eating habits and started her on some pure Essential Oils. Her results were phenomenal: her thyroid has returned to normal, dropping 4 points; she is off of her high blood pressure meds, blood thinner, and cholesterol medications.
There are 4 mood-balancing hormones (cerebral-neurotransmitters): serotonin, dopamin, catecholamines, and acetylcholin. An 8-year-old boy had very low levels of all of them. This was revealed on the scan. His school said he has ADHD, but per this testing his mood-balancing hormones were off and this was obviously affecting him negatively. The scan also showed that he does have a connection problem between the right and left sides of the brain. Could this be the reason for some of his learning disabilities? The most rewarding result of the scan came when the Young Living recommendations were applied (YL White Angelica and Hope Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils). While the learning disability still remains for this young boy, his ability to cope with it, and his moods and overall outlook or attitude, are so much improved.
A lady came to have the scan done who has tried to commit suicide 12 times over the years (she just got out of the hospital last month). Her serotonin and dopamin levels were fine (??). But, her blood sugar was so low that Dr. Peachy DNM could not believe she still had the energy or ability to even stand there. She had just completed her hospital stay of one month and no one had ever said anything about low blood sugar levels.
Point being, when it comes to your brain, and really your whole body, it is hard to know what to do. Even medical doctors don’t know; they speculate on what medications to give. This scan allows you to see inside your body and then make changes, not just to mask the symptoms, but to make lasting improvements on the root causes of your health challenges.
My aunt came for her EIS scan and it showed that her right breast is showing large amounts of abnormal tissue. This was certainly the best non-evasive screening she had ever done, and it was clearer than a mammogram.