Brain Power Oil
Exodus II Oil
Juva Cleanse Oil
Peace & Calming Oil
Tea Tree Oil
This wonderful blend is formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.
Disinfects and cleanses cuts, scrapes and bites from spiders, bees, hornet, and wasps.
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) is antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal, and insect-repelling.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has strong antifungal properties.
Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) is antifungal, antibacterial, a strong antiseptic, and a tissue regenerator.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) is antiseptic and antimicrobial and may be beneficial for skin conditions and dandruff. It helps fight candida and is anti-infectious.
Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) is antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
Myrtle (Myrtus communis) is antibacterial and may support immune function in fighting colds, flus, and other infectious disease.
Dilute 1 part EO to 1 part vegetable oil. (Possible skin sensitivity.)
1. Directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
2. Apply on location to cuts, sores, bruise, or wound.
3. Put on cotton ball and locate on vents.
4. Add 2 drops to a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer.
5. Diffusing PO 15 to 30 minutes every 3 to 4 hours. Will help clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
6. Putting 4-8 drops of PO on a cotton ball and place in the air vents in the home, office, hotel room or other enclosed area may help control odors.
7. While traveling, inhaling Purification oil during flights, may help in protecting yourself from pathogens found in the recirculated air.
8. Put a drop of oil on insect bites may help to cleanse and stop the itching.
9. Applying a drop of oil on blemishes may help to clear the skin.
10. Rubbing a drop of Purification oil on the outside of the throat may be soothing when it feels irritated.
11. Rubbing a drop of oil on a blister may help to cleanse and sanitize.
12. Spritzing several drops of Purification oil mixed with water may help to repel insects.
13. Applying Purification oil and Peppermint oil diluted with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil to a cotton swab and rubbing just inside the ear may help with ear mites in cats and dogs.
It is not the intention of Living Balanced to provide specific medical advice, but rather to share research and experience. Living Balanced hopes that one may better understand their health and or their diagnosed disorders. Living Balanced encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.