Brain Power Oil
Exodus II Oil
Juva Cleanse Oil
Peace & Calming Oil
Tea Tree Oil
PanAway Reduces pain and inflammation, increases circulation, and accelerates healing. Relieves swelling and discomfort from arthritis, sprains, muscle spasms and cramps, bumps, and bruises. This blend was created by Gary Young following an injury that severely tore the ligaments in his leg.
Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) is a powerful anaesthetic and analgesic. It quenches pain and inflammation and reduces muscle spasms.
Wintergreen/Birch (Gaultheria procumbens) is strongly anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. It is analgesic and reduces pain.
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is used in the dental industry to numb gum and kill pain. It is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has powerful pain-blocking, anti-inflammatory, and antispasmodic properties. A 1994 double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized cross-over study at the University of Kiel in Germany found that peppermint oil had a significant analgesic effect (Gobel et al., 1994).
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity.
Dilute 1 part EO to 1 part ortho ease, vegetable, or coconut oil.
• Diffuse/humidify, directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
• Apply on location or on temples, back of neck, forehead.
• Applying PanAway oil topically on an injured area, sore muscles or joints may be soothing and lessen pressure.
• Use as a compress or Raindrop style along spine.
• Use Relieve It for deep tissue pain.
• Add helichrysum to enhance effect of PanAway.
• For bone pain use with Wintergreen/birch.
• Rub PanAway oil with massage oil and massage on location may help in stopping growing pains.
• Rubbing 2-3 drops of PanAway oil at the base of the spine may help to soothe back pressure.
• A drop in the food may help with the joints of your pets.
• I love the smell of PanAway and I put it on my nose or breath it in to relax me.
It is not the intention of Living Balanced to provide specific medical advice, but rather to share research and experience. Living Balanced hopes that one may better understand their health and or their diagnosed disorders. Living Balanced encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.